Copper Anniversary Gifts’ Fold-formed Brazilian Fire Agate Copper Bangle makes for a perfect 7th anniversary gift for her.
Tradition holds that your 7th wedding anniversary gifts should be made of wool and copper. But actually finding the perfect copper 7th wedding anniversary gift can be challenging — unless you turn to Copper Anniversary Gifts.
This beautiful copper bangle bracelet was handcrafted by San Francisco jewelry designer John S. Brana, who also handcrafts unique copper jewelry items such as necklaces, earrings and rings, so you can choose from a vast array of complementary jewelry items to match!
This copper bracelet was created using a metalworking method called fold forming. The beautiful Brazilian Fire Agate adds beautiful depth to this piece, with an appearance that’s similar to giraffe skin.
This copper bangle has been coated with a durable lacquer that will prevent tarnishing, while maintaining a brilliant copper shimmer for many years to come.
- This Fold Formed Brazilian Fire Agate Copper Bangle measures 7 1/2 inches in Circumference x 2 1/4 inches in Width
- Best for a small to medium sized wrist.
- Protective coating applied to cuff to resist tarnish.
- Copper bangle comes in a black gift box.
- View more Copper Bangles.