Copper is the traditional wedding gift for the seventh anniversary, but its rich color makes it a beautiful choice to celebrate any year of marriage. The Corrugated Fold Formed Copper Disc Earrings show off the beauty of this luxurious metal to perfection due to the exquisite hand craftsmanship used to create the piece. The artist begins with high quality copper and coats it with a protective finish to keep it from tarnishing over the years. The metal is cut into discs and then put through a painstaking folding process that creates diagonal grooves in two directions and a prominent central rib. The result is an almost braided look that reflects the light in a stunning way.
The Corrugated Fold Formed Copper Disc Earrings are 2-1/4 inches long and 1-3/4 inches wide. The earrings feature sterling silver French earwires and findings. Your wife can wear them for casual and dressy occasions, and they come in a tasteful black gift box, so that you can present them to her in style.
- These Corrugated Fold Formed Copper Disc Earrings measure approximately 2 1/4 inches in Length x 1 3/4 inches in Width.
- For Pierced Ears Only – Sterling Silver French Earwires
- Protective coating has been applied to copper to resist tarnish.
- Copper Earrings come in a black gift box.
- Click here to view even more handmade Copper Earrings.