Copper Anniversary Gifts’ is your source for beautiful copper jewelry for marking your 7th wedding anniversary. Gifts of wool and copper are customary for your this particular anniversary, but finding the perfect copper gift can be difficult…until now!
This Copper Bark-textured Cuff Bracelet, crafted by San Francisco’s John S. Brana, a well-known metalsmith and jewelry designer who’s carefully crafted this extremely elegant and bohemian-chic 7th anniversary gift for her. This cuff comes coated with a durable lacquer, so it will maintain its beautiful, warm luster for many years to come, while resisting patina formation and tarnishing.
This nature-inspired bracelet features a width of 1.5 inches and it coordinates beautifully with many of Brana’s other designs, which include necklaces, earrings and rings, all with beautiful nature-inspired themes and elements.
- Copper cuff measures 7 1/2 inches in Circumference x 1 1/2 inches in Width
- Opening of cuff is approximately 3/4 inches in width, which can adjust slightly.
- Best for a medium to large sized wrist.
- Protective coating applied to cuff to resist tarnish.
- Copper cuff comes in a black gift box.
- View more copper cuffs