Red is the color of the roses that you give her on Valentine’s Day. It is the hue of the heart that represents your undying love for one another. The vibrant color is also one of the stars of these Chased Copper Tear Drop Earrings with Carnelian, a sophisticated pair of earrings with a touch of Asian influence that she will want to wear as often as possible. The earrings are two copper teardrops with open middles. A string of nine semiprecious carnelian gemstones dangle through the centers for a pop of brilliant red color. Their hue brings out the warmth of the genuine copper, which is coated with a protective finish to resist tarnishing. The texture featured on the drops is produced with hand tools and a specialized technique known as chasing.
The Chased Copper Tear Drop Earrings with Carnelian are 2 inches long and 1-1/4 inches wide. Findings and earwires are sterling silver. You’ll receive a black gift box with your purchase.
- These Chased Copper Tear Drop Earrings with Carnelian measure approximately 2 inches in Length x 1 1/4 inches in Width.
- For Pierced Ears Only – Sterling Silver Steel French Earwires
- Protective coating has been applied to copper to resist tarnish.
- Copper Earrings come in a black gift box.
- Click this link to look over more handcrafted Copper Earrings.